FOX Sports is the global innovator in sports production and we are looking to maintain our creative excellence in the digital world with the consumer products that we create for our customers.
FOX Cincinnati, a division of FOX Corporation, is looking for an experienced, passionate Project Manager who enjoys working in a casual, flexible, high-paced work environment.
At FOX Cincinnati, we develop the software and build the products millions of sports and entertainment consumers choose to enjoy. Our strong product development team is expanding as the demand for
digital entertainment continues to grow. Now's your chance to get into the sports and entertainment industry while also advancing your creative and technical skills.
Mobile development, platform development, web development -- it's all happening now.
For this position, we are specifically looking for a Scrum Master to help us manage the interactive products we create. The individual is expected to serve as scrum master for projects that enable FOX Sports to stand out from the competition and that leverage emerging technologies and consumer preferences. This is accomplished by working closely with our executive, product, design, engineering and QA teams spread across our three offices.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 4+ years of full-time digital project management experience
- Experience working in agile development environments
- Strong knowledge of JIRA or similar issue/project tracking software
- Advanced ability to write and present effective project materials, including presentations and status reports
- Proven ability to effectively identify and resolve project impediments
- Strong ability to build, influence, lead and motivate teams towards end results
- Excellent conflict resolution skills; keen intellect and strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated excellence at working effectively with all levels of staff, clients and other personnel
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, data analysis, and the research process
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with varied audiences
- Strong affinity for sports and familiarity with competing products
- Interest in gambling, live streaming, data visualizations, esports, and social media platforms
- Run traditional scrum master ceremonies
- Create standard and ad-hoc project reports
- Help coordinate and manage product development team’s resources and timelines
- Help set project guidelines pertaining to project management
- Assist the development team by shielding them from unnecessary, external distractions
- Stay current on digital development practices and the technology industry
- Stay current on sports and entertainment products, topics and trends
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What we're really looking for is someone who...
- Takes great pride in his/her work and is excited to show it off to friends
- Is passionate about releasing products and features on time and within budget
- Anticipates issues, roadblocks and raises concerns early
- Analyzes a problem and thinks through multiple solutions before soliciting feedback
- Is always looking to improve, learn from and share ideas and knowledge with his/her peers
- Truly understands the team approach shared among product, design, engineering, and QA
- Solves problems without being asked
- Enjoys working with others
- Is flexible and open to feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.